- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Massive Brush Studios
Hereinafter, “Massive Brush”, “We” or the “Responsible for Treatment”
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as name and surname, or email address, among others. It could also include numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMIZATION AND CONSERVATION of the treatment of the data sent through:
- Personal data collected: name, email address and telephone number.
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your questions and / or requests, even by electronic means.
- Legitimization: Your consent to request information through our contact forms.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
SUBSCRIPTION FORM TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Personal data collected: Email address.
- Purpose: Sending our commercial newsletter and informational and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest, including by electronic means.
- Legitimization: Your express consent when subscribing to our commercial emails and / or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the consent is revoked and the withdrawal of the service is requested.
- Personal data collected: Email and other data that you provide in the communication.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or concerns. If you receive your CV, your personal and curricular data may be part of our database to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimization: Your consent to request information through the email address or send us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
INSTANT MESSAGE SERVICE
You have an internal instant messaging system to communicate directly with us. In these cases, you will be free to communicate any type of information, including personal data.
- Personal data collected: Any information you provide us in the communication.
- Purpose: Personal data will be consulted and processed by Massive Brush in order to address you, answer your questions and / or requests, measure your satisfaction, control the quality of service, improve loyalty and send recommendations or content based on your interests .
- Legitimization: The user’s consent when requesting information through the chat, as well as our legitimate interest.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved and / or your request has been answered.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The requested personal data is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services you can hire, so, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by the Data Controller, on the legal basis of legitimate interest and / or to comply with administrative purposes.
Your data may be communicated to:
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, CRM, web analysis and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that all communication of your personal information by us or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, complies with the applicable legislation.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge to your postal or electronic address, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical measures and organizational necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided of its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatments or access.
7. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, inform us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact [email protected]
Date: 1 January 2020